THE 4th INTERNATIONAL PIANO COMPETITION “ISAAC ALBENIZ”
RULES & REGULATIONS
– Only students of International courses “Isaac Albeniz” in Camprodon can be admitted to the competition.
– The competition is set in 2 (two) age groups:
Senior (16-23 years old) group
Junior (10-15 years old) group
– The programme includes exclusively compositions of Albeniz which are performed by heart.
– The programme of senior category does not exceed 20 (twenty) minutes and includes one piece from “Iberia” and 2 or 3 pieces en free election
– The programme of junior category does not exceed 15 (fifteen) minutes and consists 1 composition by Isaac Albeniz by choice and 2 or 3 pieces en free election
– There will be awarded 2 (two) prizes in each category of participants.
1st prize – 300. 00 Euros (three hundred)
2nd prize – 200.00 Euros (two hundred)
1st prize – 200.00 Euros (two hundred)
2nd prize – 100.00 Euros (one hundred)
JUDGES OF THE COMPETITION
The professors of the International music courses “Isaac Albeniz” in Camprodon form the Jury panel of the competition.